The Jerusalem Center

The Jerusalem Center
I get to live here for the next 4 months!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Day of All Seasons

A Day of All Seasons has been my experience here at the BYU Jerusalem Center. Seriously! Below 0 in the classroom. Layers and socks/shoes in the morning for class! About 85F as soon as you walk outside! And then off come the layers and you try and find the lightest outfit you have.

Anyway... Just thought I'd give a little taste of the climate. It's actually feeling a lot better now that it has cooled off a little (a little like Utah's fall but without the leaves).

Oh Mom, my Relief Society lesson went really well! The women here are amazing! It was a lot of fun!

And good news: I'm going to Jordan tomorrow! I'll update when I get back!

Lots of love!

No comments: