The Jerusalem Center

The Jerusalem Center
I get to live here for the next 4 months!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blog Orientation for Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad, (and anyone else who needs it)

A blog is a really neat, relatively new wonder of technology! It allows people to create a type of interactive website. What I post will be updated at the top of the page. If you wish to look at previous post either scroll down or look at the archive to your right. There are only two posts up right now... scroll down and you can read what I wrote before. If you wish to comment (and you better) at the bottom of each post there is a button that says "comment" click it and leave a comment for me. That way I know you love me. (wink!)

Dad, I thought you would appreciate this picture we found in the Old City. It says, "My money and my daughter go to BYU." We thought it was funny!

I love you all!

Carlee

No comments: